About Walk for Parkinson's
We want to come together this fall to Walk for Parkinson’s! We are planning to be able to walk together, in person, this September. You have the opportunity to register in person, or if unable to attend, you can register to walk virtually.
To participate in person, simply plan to attend your nearest walk location!
What is Walk for Parkinson's?
Walk for Parkinson’s is an opportunity for the community to come together to support those impacted by Parkinson’s Disease in Southwestern Ontario.
- Register online for your local walk
- Take part as an individual or as a team
- Collect cash, cheque and online donations
- Walk September 10th & 11th at the location of your choice
What can I expect on walk day?
We are thrilled to be planning in person walks, and with that, all of the fun and engaging activities you have come to enjoy over the years. Come for the walk, but stay for the fun, music, refreshments, and of course social interactions that we have undoubtably missed!
Interested in participating? Here is how to get started...
- Register online at walkforpd.ca or give us a call at 1.888.851.7376.
- Email a message to your friends, family, and people who have supported you in the past. Let them know that you’re planning to Walk for Parkinson’s in September. Invite them to join you by registering to walk, donate or to be part of your online fundraising team.
- Make a donation and invite friends and family to do the same. Printable pledge forms are available to download. Click here to download a printable pledge form.
- Stay up to date by ensuring we have your email, checking our website and following us on social media for the latest updates. @ParkinsonSocietySWO on Facebook and @parkinsonswo on Instagram. Posting something fun? Use the hashtag #WALKFORPD and tag us!