About Walk for Parkinson's
Join us this fall to Walk for Parkinson’s! You have the opportunity to register in person, or if you are unable to attend, you can register to walk virtually.
To participate in person, simply register online and plan to attend your nearest walk location!
What is Walk for Parkinson's?
Walk for Parkinson’s is an opportunity for the community to come together to support those impacted by Parkinson’s Disease in Southwestern Ontario.
- Register online for your local walk
- Take part as an individual or as a team
- Collect cash, cheque and online donations
- Walk September 9th & 10th at the location of your choice
What can I expect on walk day?
Come for the walk, stay for the fun, including music, refreshments, and of course enjoy time with friends, family and others fighting back against Parkinson's disease.
Interested in participating? Here is how to get started...
- Register online at walkforpd.ca or give us a call at 1.888.851.7376.
- Email a message to your friends, family, and people who have supported you in the past. Let them know that you’re planning to Walk for Parkinson’s in September. Invite them to join you by registering to walk, donate or to be part of your online fundraising team.
- Make a donation and invite friends and family to do the same. Printable pledge forms are available to download. Click here to download a printable pledge form.
- Stay up to date by ensuring we have your email, checking our website and following us on social media for the latest updates. @ParkinsonSocietySWO on Facebook and @parkinsonswo on Instagram. Posting something fun? Use the hashtag #WALKFORPD and tag us!