Stratford & Area Walk for Parkinson's
Saturday, September 9th, 2023
Upper Queen's Park
Registration: 9:30am, Walk: 10:30am
Who Will You Walk For in September?
How can I Walk for Parkinson's?
- Take part as an individual or as a team
- Collect cash, cheque and online donations
- Walk on September 9th or 10th at the location of your choice
What can I expect on walk day?
Come for the walk, but stay for the fun, music, refreshments, and time together as a PD community
Interested? Here is how to get started...
- Register online at walkforpd.ca or give us a call at 1.888.851.7376.
- Email a message to your friends, family, and people who have supported you in the past. Let them know that you’re planning to Walk for Parkinson’s in September. Invite them to join you by registering to walk, donating or becoming part of your online fundraising team.
- Click here to download a printable pledge form
- Stay up to date by ensuring we have your email, checking our website and following us on social media for the latest updates. @ParkinsonSocietySWO on Facebook and @parkinsonswo on Instagram. Posting something fun? Use the hashtag #WALKFORPD and tag us!
Follow us on Social Media to stay up to date!
Find a Participant or Team:
Fundraising Goal - $38,500