Walk for Parkinson’s Campaign Toolkit
Thank you for helping us to spread the word about Walk for Parkinson’s! We are excited to walk on September 9th and 10th! We hope that you find what you’re looking for below. If you have any questions, or can’t find what you need, please contact Dylan Murphy at email@example.com
- Follow Parkinson Society Southwestern Ontario on Instagram and Facebook to learn more about the support available for people with Parkinson’s and their families
- Follow our Walk for Parkinson’s Facebook page to stay up-to-date on the event!
- Copy this text to your Facebook/Instagram/Twitter story or post to INVITE your friends and family to Walk for Parkinson’s with you.
- Copy this text to your Facebook/Instagram/Twitter story or post to invite your friends to SPONSOR you as you Walk for Parkinson’s.
- Use the Hashtag #walkforpd when posting on social media about Walk for Parkinson’s. Don’t forget to tag us! - Facebook: @parkinsonsocietyswo and @walkforparkinsons Instagram: @parkinsonswo
- Watch the Walk for Parkinson’s video to learn more about the event!
- Ever wondered the impact that Walk for Parkinson’s has on the Parkinson’s Community? All funds raised support stories like these:
- Use the Walk For Parkinson's logo to spread the word!
- All funds raised will support the efforts of Parkinson Society Southwestern Ontario
- Help us spread the word about this wonderful event. Use the PDF version of our poster on local community or inter-office e-bulletin boards.
- Interested in spreading the word about Walk for Parkinson’s? Become a community volunteer by contacting Meagan Warwick at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.888.851.7376 ext 207.